I. New Heroes & Revamped Heroes
Diamonds 599. BP 32.000. Launch Week 30% Diamond Discount. Available from June 4th (Server Time.
Terizla is a fighter with slow attack and high damage.
Skill 1 - Revenge Strike
Terizla cracks the ground and the fissure will spread out, dealing Physical Damage. After the fissure hits the first target, it will drill into the target and slow them. At the same time, Terizla's Movement Speed will increase. The fissure on target will be exploded, dealing Physical Damage.
Skill 2 - Execution Strike
Terizla swings the hammer in sector area and releases many times continuously. Each time he will deal Physical Damage to the enemies and slow them. (This slow effect can stack).
Ultimate - Penalty Zone
Terizla jumps to the designated area to smash down, causing Physical Damage and slowing enemies. Meanwhile, he summons Scaffold, which will reach out a hook to the enemies and pull the target, pulling once for a period of time, and causing Physical Damage.
Passive - Body of Smith
When Terizla loses HP, his lost HP will be converted to Damage Reduction (It has a limit). Terizla's Attack Speed will not be increased and per 1% extra Attack Speed will be transformed into Physical Damage.
Developer Comments: Zhask has always been popular among players. However, he is a hero with moderate health cap. So he is really easy to be killed by enemies. This time we mainly revamped all his skills. Now Zhask can deal massive damage with Nightmaric Spawn while keeping himself alive on the battlefield.
Zhask Planet Dominator
Skill 1 - Nightmaric Spawn
Zhask summons Nightmaric Spawn in the designated location. Nightmaric Spawn cannot move but will automatically attack nearby enemies. Every 2 Basic Attacks launch Death Ray at the target. slowing targets that are hit continuously for a short time. Nightmaric Spawn's attributes will scale with skill level. If Zhask is too far away from Nightmaric Spawn, it will disappear.
Skill 2 - Mind Eater
Zhask fires penetrating mental missile in the designated direction, dealing Magic Damage to enemies along the way. Nightmaric Spawn will cast Mind Eater once. If both of them hit the same target, then the target will be stunned.
Fusion Enhanced: The damage of Zhask and Nightmaric Spawn is fused together, dealing Magic Damage.
Ultimate - Hive Clones
Zhask releases a swarm of Nightmaric Clones in the targeted direction. The clones will explode and deal Magic Damage to enemies on contact, reducing their Movement Speed. If Nightmaric Clones find no target, they will burrow into the ground and ambush enemies passing by.
Fusion Enhanced: Zhask releases several swarms of Nightmaric Clones.
Ultimate - Dominator's Descent
Zhask substantially enhances the power of Nightmaric Spawn, increasing all its attributes. The enhancement increases as skill levels up. Use Again: Zhask immediately gets off Nightmaric Spawn and no longer enjoys the enhanced effect for his skills.
Passive - Decimation
Upon death. Zhask orders the Nightmaric Spawn to self-explode, dealing True Damage. Zhask has only one death wish: Destroy everything!
II. New Skins
Adjustments in Rare Skin Fragment Shop from June 10th:
[Layla] - Bunny Babe, [Franco] - Apocalypse, [Clint] - Rock and Roll, [Aurora] - Heartbreak Empress, [Argus] - Dark Draconic, [Roger] - Anubis are unavailable from June 10th.
[Irithel] - Nightarrow, [Miya] - Captain Thorns, [Freya] - Dragon Hunter, [Moskov] - Snake Eye Commander, [Alucard] - Viscount, [Saber] - Force Warrior are available from June 10th.
Hero Fragment Shop:
[Lolita] is unavailable and [Leomord] is available from May 29th.
[Odette] is unavailable and [Kaja] is available from June 1st.
[Pharsa] is unavailable and [Harley] is available from June 11th.
[Grock] is unavailable and [Helcurt] is available from June 13th.
[Hilda] is unavailable and [Johnson] is available from June 15th. All above is Server Time
III. Hero Adjustments
Optimized Specialty of some heroes.
IV. Battlefield Adjustments
- Now the hero can enjoy the view of surroundings within 2s after the hero dies.
- Optimized the game and battlefield experience for Mid-end Smartphones.
- Luminous Lord: He will no longer block Minions while casting skills.
- Optimized the bush experience with Low-end and Middle-end Smartphones.
- Mirror Mode will return on the next few weekends.
- Survival Mode: Optimized Al in Survival Mode. Now Al will only pick up suitable Equipment Items.
Unique Passive - Plunder: Adjusted extra Gold gained by assist to 50 from 80.
Adjusted price to 690 from 740.
Adjusted price to 790 from 890
V. New Systems & Events
- AII New eSports Interface
- Redesigned eSports Interface. Combined "eSports Page"with "Guess". Added "Livestream" function.
- Removed the Entrance of "Tournaments". Players can still find "Tournaments"in "Contest".
- Removed "Vote for Squad".
- Added 2019 MSC Tournament Pass Event. With the launch of MSC Tournament in June, players will be able to guess and support different teams.
- The rewards in the prize pool will be unlocked with the progress of the Tournament. If you win the guess, you can claim rewards after the result of the corresponding round is announced.
- Purchase MSC Tournament Skin to unlock the advanced prize pool.
- After the team you support is eliminated, it can be revived. After changing the team you support, the reward of elimination rounds can be unlocked. The cost required for re-selection will be increased according to the schedule. You need to buy MSC Tournament Skin to revive the team.
- The team cannot be revived during the competition, and it shall be revived after the result of the round is updated.
- Added "Hero Gift" feature.
- Added some heroes bought by Diamonds to Gift Shop
- Now you can request or gift heroes from your friends. Please refer to the rules in game for details.
- New Limited-Time Event - Get Effect Avatar Border. Recharge to get it!
- Presale Event for [Harley] skin - V.E.N.O.M. Octopus is coming soon.
- Spend 20 Diamonds to pre-order and get Trial Card of V.E.N.O.M. Octopus and enjoy a 40-Diamond discount.
- Invite your friends to help you get more discounts for skin purchase. Please refer to the in-game rules for details.
- Shop - Sacred Statue: Added Sacred Statue of Hero - Leomord. Obtainable in [2019 MSC Tournament Pass] Event.
- Added "Skin Upgrade" in Shop - Skins. Players can use basic skins and Diamonds to upgrade the skins. The system will be open soon.
- Lite Settings. Opened Lite Settings to Android players whose Phone RAM is from 700M to 800M. Now you can switch in Settings. For the old players who meet the requirements, the original Settings will be kept. while for the new players and the players who reinstall the whole package, the system will be in Lite Settings by default.
VI. System Adjustments
- All New Credit System
- Increased Credit Score up to 110.
- Now players with credit scores over 90 will no longer gain 500 BPs each week.
- Added new rules: Players with credit scores between 100 and 109 can gain 5% more BPs for each match: Players with credit scores equal to 110 can gain 10% more BP for each match.
- Players with credit scores over 100 and no bad behaviors can gain 1 credit for every 7 matches completed.
- Players with credit scores between 100 and 109 can gain up to 8000 BPs for a week; Players with credit scores equal to 110 can gain up to 8500 BPs for a week.
- Hero Mastery Code:
- Adjusted the task difficulty of Uranus's 4th Chapter, Granger's 1st & 4th Chapter and Badang's 1st Chapter.
- Fixed a bug where the task of chapter 4 of Estes cannot be completed.
- Voice Chat:
- Fixed an issue where you may not hear your teammates in Team Voice.
- Added the tip "Voice function resource is not ready". If you see this tip when you turn on Voice function, please restart the client and wait for a period of time in the main city. The Voice function resource will be downloaded automatically, and then the voice function can be used (the resource to be downloaded is less than 2MB. please feel free to download).
- Added Review function for Custom Avatar.
- Optimized the post screen. All BP Bonus will be shown.
- Optimized Censored Words in the game.
- Displayed the opponent players of previous match in recent match player list.
- Street Rank - Now you can check players' info in Street Rank.
- Added Auto Buy/Auto Upgrade features. They're turned off by default. You can turn it on in Settings.
- Now it’s easy for players to find Leave Button in Tutorial.
- Added Dutch. Optimized Romanian and Font display of Russian.
VII. Bug Fixes
- Fixed an issue where the number of friends in Social System was displayed incorrectly.
- Fixed an issue where players can't fill in MCL League and can fill in Champion League.
- Fixed an issue where switching to Sacred Statue could also display a color selection screen for Painted Skin.
- Fixed an issue where flashing and visual effects are left in Hero Display when sliding Heroes' Painted Skins.
- Fixed an issue where "Regen" still triggered when its in CD in Tutorial.
- Fixed the problem where the high-quality Avatars of players are wrongly shown.