From The Designers
Hello to all MLBB players! We‘re more than excited to talk with you again! In this meta, we would like to introduce to you 2 new heroes — Kimmy and Harith! Also, a brand new mode - Deathbattle will also be deployed. What's more, since Halloween is drawing close, we have also specially prepared some events with tantalizing rewards!
Adjustment to the Medal & Grade Settlement: Data regarding Damage Dealt, Damage Taken. Turrets Destroyed. KDA, Participation in Teamfights, Gold Earned are now considered as indexes for determining Medals & Grades. Meanwhile, we have removed the limit on the number of medals that can be earned by the winning team. We hope the changes could be more fair for all players, especially for those with excellent performance in each match.
Check out the contents below for more! Please enjoy MLBB as ever! Thank you for your continued support and love!
I. New Heroes & Revamped Heroes
Kimmy Splat Queen
Diamonds 599. BP 32.000. Launch Week 30% Diamond Discount. Available to the whole Official Server from 25th, October.
Hero Specialty: She moves while she shoots. She can also adjust the direction she’s aiming at.
Skill 1 - Energy Transformation
Kimmy mixes substances in her Coalescer shoots out chemical balls that deal Magic Damage. lf Kimmy fails to hit a target, the chemical balls explode upon traveling a certain distance to deals Magic Damage to nearby enemies.
Skill 2 - Chemical Refinement
Kimmy enhances her chemical attacks by creating a new kind of mixture. She then shoots out the enhanced chemical spray and the recoil in turn pushes her backwards a certain distance. The spray then falls down to the ground and creates contaminated areas. Enemies who walk on these areas take Magic Damage] every several second and become slowed.
Skill 3 - Maximum Charge
Kimmy channels powerful fire magic into her rifle to maximize its output pressure, creating luminous chemical attacks. Kimmy's luminescent attack travel a certain distance, dealing Magic Damage to enemies hit and enemies nearby.
Passive - Chemist's Instinct
Kimmy is obsessed with her chemical creations. As a result, she can move and aim at other directions when using her spray gun but is often less accurate. All the buffs on Attack Speed will be automatically converted to Movement Speed for her.
Harith Time Traveler
Diamonds 599, BP 32.000, Launch Week 30% Diamond OFF. Estimated release date: November.
Hero Specialty: Harith is a mage who is capable of jumping to different locations with his blink skills. By utilizing his skills, players will find them frequently dominating the battlefield.
Skill 1 - Synchro Fission
Harith creates a phantom of himself that cast the same skill. Deals Magic Damage to all enemy units on the path. When the 2 gushes meet, they will explode and deal Magic Damage to all enemies within the area.it's damage. Any actions that cancels Leomord's charge automatically triggers the attack.
Skill 2 - Chrono Dash
Harith blinks to a designated direction. When he arrives. he steals the Magic ATK of nearby enemy heroes and generates a shield that absorbs DMG. Harith’s next basic attack deals higher DMG and slows the enemy. When this attack hits an enemy, reduce the CD of next Chrono Dash.
Skill 3 - Zaman Force
LHarith uses his Key to summon the Zaman Force. When the multidirectional rift appears, the next cool down of Chrono Dash is reduced. The rift then immobilizes nearby enemy heroes and slows them for a period of time. (If Harith comes into contact with the rift when using Chrono Dash, he will absorb the energy within it, so as to reduce the cooldown of the next Synchro Fission/Chrono Dash. respectively)
Passive - Key Insight
Harith gains insight from his Key. He immediately gains Resilience (dependent on the number of nearby enemy heroes). After casting skills several times, Harith's next Synchro Fission deals higher damage.
II. Weekly Free Heroes & New Skins
Tap the Settings button in the upper-right corner of the home screen to check the Server Time
Adjustments to Hero Fragment Shop:
Adjustments to Rare Skin Fragment Shop:
III. Hero Adjustments
- Meta Spotlight: Adjustments to Kagura, karrie, Alpha, Belerick, Selena, Hanabi, Helcurt, Claude.
- Improved the battle effects for the following heroes: Akai, Lolita, Minotaur, Hayabusa, Hylos, Grock, Lunox, Zhask, Chang'e, Angela, Aldous, Gord, Vexana, Claude, Gatotkaca, Fanny, Lolita, Uranus, Belerick, Lapu-Lapu, Ruby Yi Sun-Shin, Franco, Sun, karrie, Estes, Diggie, Hanabi, Hayabusa, Natalia, Chou, Johnson, Irithel, Leomord, Pharsa, Aurora.
- In order to improve the fluency in display, some of the skill effects of the following heroes are hidden under the Low Display settings: Alice, Nana, Alucard, Bane, Bruno, Clint, Rafaela, Eudora, Fanny, Minotaur, Lolita. Should you feel uncomfortable on the changes, feel free to switch display solutions in Settings.
- In order to improve the fluency in display, we have restricted the numbers of effects that can be shown at one time for the following heroes: Miya, Alice, Alucard, Bane, Clint, Zilong, Fanny.
- Fixed a bug where the Recall effect for some of the heroes are invisible.
IV. Battlefield Adjustments
- Improved the algorithm for settling Medals & Grades.
- Increased the Base Damage of Giant Mouth Monster by 20%.
- Added one line to "Quick Chat" - Need help in the jungle! Modify your own set of Quick Chats in Preparation -> Custom Chat!
Fixed a bug where some of the heroes' skill would trigger "Doom".
Fixed a bug where some of the heroes' skill would trigger "Frenzy".
Now provides 80 movement SPD, instead of 90. Unique Passive: Side Effect: Now decrease movement SPD by 40. instead of 45.
Unique Passive - Retribution: Adjusted duration to 3s from 2s.
Unique Passive - Soul Steal: Adjusted Magic Attack Bonus gained from every 15 stacks to 30 from 25. Now can add at most 60 Magic Damage, instead of 50.
Unique Passive - Soul Steal: Adjusted Magic Attack Bonus gained from every 15 stacks to 30 from 25. Now can add at most 120 Magic Damage, instead of 100.
Fixed a bug where the effect would not be triggered when Gatotkaca and Aurora performs "Kill" and "Assist".
Unique Passive - Gorge: Adjusted maximum stack to 15 from 10. Adjusted price to 1605 from 1505.
Unique Passive - Gorge: Adjusted maximum stack to 15 from 10. Adjusted price to 1805 from 1605.
Unique Passive - Gorge: Adjusted maximum stack to 15 from 10. Adjusted price to 1650 from 1550.
Unique Passive - Greed: Adjusted Extra EXP gained from jungling to 20% from 15%.
Fixed a bug. Now whenever Harper gets eliminated, the summoner will not gain EXP.
Fixed a bug. Now whenever Harper gets eliminated, the summoner will not gain EXP.
Adjusted CD to 120s from 150s.
Added a shortcut - When carrying Retribution, the system would suggest buying "Hunter's Knife".
Adjusted the duration of Damage Reduction to 85 from 45 (When carrying jungling equipment items).
Adjusted CD to 90s from 110s.
Adjusted the buff on Movement Speed to 56% from 42%.
V. New Systems & Events
- New Mode - Deathbattle. Available from the end of October. Stay tuned!
Instructions: In Deathbattle. players can switch heroes immediately when they die. Players can choose from a list of 12 heroes in each battle. The list is randomly generated by the system. After each death, players can change to another hero. Switching heroes to inflict surprises on your opponents! In Deathbattle. players can achieve victory by destroying enemy base and by accumulating a certain amount of eliminations. Players can sell the equipments at the original price. Fight for glory and have fun playing Deathbattle!
55 heroes are available in Deathbattle.
- Players must be Lv.9 or above and have more than 90 Credit Scores to enter the Deathbattle.
- To play Deathbattle, players must download all the additional resources.
- In Deathbattle, players can get chest points. EXP and BP as usual.
- Data in Deathbattle won’t be accumulated to unlock achievements. And the data won't be recorded in Profile and Leaderboards.
- Players can review their Deathbattle matches in History and Review.
- Another Halloween is around the corner! MLBB Official has revamped and are preparing to launch a thrilling event. whose name is “Trick or Treat"! Check out the following rules for more details!
- Each player can claim 1 Candy in the event page and claim 4 via battles. Players may also share the event and complete limited event to claim 1 Candy. Candies can be used to interact with friends in the Event Page or in Private Chat during the event. Unused Candies will be cleared each day at 05:00 AM (Server Time).
- Each player can knock on the doors of friends 10 times each day. However, for the same friend, a player can knock at most once on their door each day.
- Should a friend come to your door and knock on it. you can treat them through the shortcut in the Event Page or in Private Chat.
- After receiving a warmly treat from your friends. you can claim the Candy Basket in Event Page or in Private Chat. The Basket guarantees a Rare Battle Effect named "Pumpkin Token (l-Match)". What's more. you may also receive a random reward from the following list: Ticket, Emblem, Fragment, Trial Card and Permanent Skin. The Battle Effects and Pumpkin Token take effect only in Classic, Brawl, Arcade modes.
- Try to send as much candies as you can! Once you send 35 candies or more. you will receive a permanent copy of a Limited Halloween avatar border!
- When the event is over, all the unused items regarding the Trick or Treat event will be cleared and converted to BPs. The BPs will be sent to your mailbox.
- If a player failed to respond to the knockings (Treat friends with Candy). they will automatically equip a prank avatar on the next day. By treating friends with more than 3 Candies or respond to all the friends knocking at their door, the player can get rid of the avatar.
- New event - [Unseal] will be available after the update.
A temporary truce is finally reached between the Moniyan Empire and the Dark Abyss. With the help of Tigreal, Lunox has now discovered the second Twilight Orb. "Warriors, I need the strength from all of you. Lest the land would fall into eternal imbalance again." That's what she said.
- There are 5 groups of tasks and each group contains 6 tasks. Different groups will gradually be unlocked as time goes by.
- Complete the tasks, and you will receive Emblem Bundles and Energy, which is necessary to unseal the Twilight Orb.
- After the Twilight Orb is fully charged, a reward from it will be unlocked for you. You can charge at most 5 times.
- 2 New Subscription Items - Weekly Ticket Pass and Monthly Ticket Pass. Subscribe to them by visiting Shop -> Preparation-->Special.
- Obtain the super-value Weekly Ticket Pass with only 55 diamonds! Upon purchasing. you will receive not only 55 Tickets, but also the qualification to claim an additional 25 Tickets every day at Daily Tasks in the coming 7 days.
- Obtain the super-value Monthly Ticket Pass with only 238 diamonds! Upon purchasing, you will receive not only 238 Tickets, but also the qualification to claim an additional 35 Tickets every day at Daily Tasks in the coming 31 days.
- Added a new page - [Halloween]. Available when the festival starts.
V. System Adjustments
- Improved the positioning and logic in the sandbox.
- Replaced the picture shown in the Leaderboards with a better one.
- No longer shows the red dot in the Event Hall when additional resources are not downloaded.
- Improved the precision of indicators so as to match them better with skills.
- Improved the quality of skin models as well as the speed of loading them.
- Improved the performance for endorsing players in the calculation page. Some sound effects have also been deployed.
- Players will need to confirm again when switching languages. We added this feature in order to avoid misuse.
- Improved the loading page for the Twilight Pass.
- Improved the UI in Live Stream pages.
- When all the emblems are upgraded to the Max level, the daily task - Upgrade Emblems will be automatically finished.
- Repetitive Battle Alerts, Spawn & Recall effects will be converted to BPs accordingly.
- High Framerate solution is now available for more device!
- Team: If the ping difference between members and the leader, the leader will receive a notification to confirm the team-up when trying to find a new match.
- Mentoring Program:
- The notification for promoting players to find a mentor now appears less often. Once in every 3 days.
- Added some super cool effects after completing Mentor & Apprentice task. Also, if a task is finished and the rewards are available, that task will be shown on top of others, with a little red dot near it.
- To improve the sense of feedback. we have added more cool effects for the “Legends Return" event.
- A notification indicating using the newly obtained hero in a Classic match before Ranked matches will now show up.
- Added some cool effects in Group Chat.
- Added some cool effects for some pages.
- Repetitive Items regarding Battle Effects, if used, will grant the player Battle Points.
- Mute a Player: After muting a player in the battlefield (You can find the button in the Score Board beside that player's icon), you will not see their message even in the Settlement Page.
- Added some tips for jungling-specialized hero lovers. The tips will be displayed randomly in the loading page.
- Improved the display for EXP and Gold growth under the spectator's view.
- Players can now delete friends added from Facebook.
- Added a limit on the numbers of players in the Public Chat Channel.
- Improved the control and artwork display on the button that allows players to change their avatar.
- Revamped: The logo of Moonton!
VI. Bug Fixes
- Fixed a bug in the display page where a shadow would appear on Lesley's waist, where her guns should be at.
- Fixed a bug on the calculation page when tapping on One More Game would trigger abnormal display.
- Fixed a bug in the achievement page when an achievement reaches the max level. the display may go wrong.
- Fixed a bug that some Android 8.0 or above users may not be able to activate the Shadow Settings as usual in the battlefield.
- Fixed a bug that some of the players may not be able to go to Fragment Shop by tapping the button in the display page of Odette.
- Fixed a bug where some of the hero tips are invisible.
- Custom Mode: Fixed a bug that may appear when tapping too many times on "Add Computer".
- Fixed a bug that may appear on the accessories on the back of Cyclops — [Super Adventurer] and [S.A.B.E.R. Blaster].
- Fixed the misfit between the effect and movement of recall of Miya — [Modena Butterfly].
- Fixed a bug that some of the models may become black for certain devices.
- Fixed the abnormal display of KDA that may sometimes occur in Profile - Statistics - Details.
- Fixed a bug where Al still takes control when the player returns.