I. New and Revamped Heroes
II. Weekly Free Heroes and New Skins
Tap the Settings button in the upper-right corner of the home screen to check the Server Time
Hero Fragment Shop, now available:
Price: 120 Fragments
Price: 100 Fragments
Price: 120 Fragments
Price: 120 Fragments
Price: 120 Fragments
Previously Available: Kagura, Ruby, Moskov, Hilda, Aurora.
Rare Skin Fragment Shop:
Previously Available: Power of Wildness
Premium Skin Fragment Shop:
III. Hero Adjustments
Optimized the descriptions of multiple skills to better reflect their actual skill effects.
Optimized skill effects so that allies can easily distinguish when skills are cast by enemy heroes.
HP Growth adjusted from 139.5 to 125.5.
Added a distance indicator between Kagura and her umbrella to help players better grasp the maximum range of her umbrella.
With the changes in the lastest version, Estes has been left at a disadvantage. We believe that his continuous healing capability is still considerable, but in the face of burst damage heroes he often fails to stabilize the health of his allies. thus failing in his role as a support hero. Therefore, we have increased the instant heal value of his first skill, Moonlight Immersion and adjusted the way it is enhanced by his ultimate skill,Blessing of Moon Goddes, in the hopes of improving his emergency healing potential.
Skill 1 - Moonlight Immersion
Base health instantly regenerated after using this skill adjusted from 240 + 20 x Skill Level to 220 + 30 x Skill Level. Increased the effect of his enhanced Moonlight Immersion and Blessing of Moon Goddes accordingly
Skill 3 - Blessing of Moon Goddes
The Moonlight Immersion cast automatically after using Blessing of Moon Goddess has been enhanced.
After revamping Vexana, her group control capabilities have increased dramatically and she can also summon puppets more steadily, so we've adjusted the damage bonus of her first skill, Charmed Specter. We hope that its damage will now better match her group control skill capabilities. At the same time, we have adjusted the damage and cooldown time of her ultimate skill, Cursed Oath. After reducing the summoning difficulty of this skill, we hope to ensure that its damage is not too high.
Skill 1 - Charmed Specter
Damage modifier adjusted from 1 to 0.6.
Skill 3 - Cursed Oath
Cooldown time adjusted from 60/55/50 to 60 seconds at max level. Continous damage modifier adjusted from 0.3 to 0.2.
IV. Battlefield Adjustments
Physical Attack provided adjusted from 60 to 65 and Attack Speed adjusted from 15% to 20%. Build price increased by 100.
Necklace of Durance
Magic Power provided adjusted from 65 to 70. Build price increased by 50.
Unique Passive: Scream's cooldown has been adjusted from 6 secs to 8 secs.
Optimized assist logic so that when a hero is resurrected by Immortality, their damage record won't be cleared.
Optimized special effects.
Optimized special effects.
- After buying 6 fully-upgraded items, you will now be recommended battle potions according to your equipment set style.
- Optimized last hit sound effects for minions and towers.
- Added abnormal status duration bar. When heroes are stunned, knocked up, or in any other abnormal control state, the duration will be displayed above their head. This will help players to make more precise decisions in battle.
- Optimized the visual effect of the circular shadow displayed at the feet of all heroes when turning off real-time shadows.
- Optimized AI behavior in Human VS AI Mode to make it more in-line with difficulty settings.
- Optimized in-game idling notifications. If players idle in the game their teammates will immidiately be notified and they will be punished after game.
- Fixed a targeting mode issue when facing both turrets and minions, where priority would be given to turrets instead of minions.
- Optimized the detailed attributes interface in battle. Skill icons in this interface will change correctly as skills change.
- Optimized interactive feedback when selecting heroes in Draft Pick Mode.
- Added interface effects and sounds to give users more intuitive feedback.
- Optimized the Lord's [Lord Strikes]. When knocking up and hitting multiple heroes at the same time, knock up duration will not be repeated.
- Added level-up special effects to the emblem upgrade pop-up window.
- Optimized emblem attribute display in the preparation interface.
- Added an emblem attribute comparison function.
- Fixed a problem where the [Custom Fighter Emblem] Set's [Disabling Strike] talent description didn't match the talent's actual effects.
V. New Events and Features
- The Philippines Qualifiers have begun! Buy an MPL Brilliant Avatar Border to increase your guessing rewards!
- The Global Challange event has begun! Complete specific quests to accumulate Treasure Map Fragments for a chance to obtain Magic Wheel Potion S, Random Hero Bundles(can randomly obtain hayabusa, Vexana, or Jawhead) and Magic Dust, among many other reward!
- New Event - Skin Presale! A few days after the update is launched, we will begin the Skin Presale event. During the event, you can make an advance payment of 20 Diamonds to get a 3-Day Skin Trial Card for Cyclops S.A.B.E.R. Blaster skin. This advance payment will give you a 40-Diamond discount if you choose to buy this skiin. You can also invite friends to help you bargain for a bigger discount during the event period. Each friend can earn you a 5 Diamonds discount. and you can receive help from up to 5 friends. The price reduction from your advance payment can be stacked with the discount provided by your friends to give you a great bargain!
- A few days after the update is launched, we will once again begin the MLBB Quiz event! Earcn amazing rewards by answering fun questions! For this MLBB Quiz, we have added more questions and optimized some existing questions come challange your friends and find out who knows the most about MLBB!
- The new Commendation function is here! Let your allies and opponents know when they have truly impressed you!
VI. System Adjustments
- Added spam restrictions to the integrated chat channel voice system.
- Added camera movement sensitivity settings to controls settings.
- In order to make it more fun to share whenever you get a new hero, we have redesigned sharing images. After getting heroes, you can tap "Share" to see a new sharing image and choose to share or save the image to your device's photo album (iOS Only).
- Added post game Signature Hero sharing.
- Optimized report feedback on the post-game interface. Feedback will be given immediately after report is sent.
- Added an other tab to your inventory. Items without a specific type can be found here.
- Text tips will now be shown on the hero display page before the downloading of corresponding incremental resources is completed.
- Added purchase instructions and button to Odette's hero display page.
- Redesigned the hero story interface.
- Rededigned the hero display interface.
- Optimized some hero skill tags to make skill descriptions more accurate.
- Improved the display of the Starlight Member currency supplementing function.
- The in battle automatic translation function is now protected from jamming.
- In the Live Stream interface, the low HP red screen flash effect now supports mobile devices with wider aspect ratios. Hero List and Shop lists will now remember your previous position and will no longer return you to the top of the list.
- Optimized the display of MPL events with only one division.
- Optimized text display for countries and regions.
- Group Optimizations:
- Group with the maximum amount of applications no longer appear on the recommended list.
- Increased the number of online managed groups displayed for recommended groups.
- The group chat interface now shows offline members.
- Fixed a problem where online group members statuses were not refreshing.
- The Starlight Membership basic information page will now show the Starlight logo.
- Events Hall Starlight Membership Layout Changes:
- Will now display the number of remaining skins available during your membership period.
- Optimized language selection menu.
- Optimized profile panel performance.
- Optimized new player 7 day login rewards interface.
- Optimized full screen mobile phone adaptation effects.
- Added a daily quest where you have to fight together with a group member.
- The store's sale page will be changed to Preparation page and Sale page content will be added to the Preparation page's Sale tab. Also, a new emblem tab will be added, where you can purchase Emblem related items!
- Fixed a problem where real time shadows appeared at the feet of all characters on the battlefield after using Lesley's Master of Camouflage skill.
- Fixed a problem where the slider in the hero live stream content list was not sliding properly.
- Fixed a problem where on certain devices hero models would be dimmed when the high definition resource pack had not been downloaded.
- Fixed a problem where some models appeared darkned on low medium settings.
- Fixed a problem where small horns would exceed text boxes.
- Fixed an issue where after dying, Cyclops model would clip under the terrain.
- Optimized the Nightarrow skin's battle model in light of a problem where the tail would jitter when moving.
- Fixed a problem where Fanny's Steel cable would sometimes fail to trigger Tornado Strike.
- Fixed a problem where Angela's Puppet on a string skill would occasionally bind the enemy after disconnecting.
- Fixed some country text display issues.
- Fixed an issue where avatars were failing to upload.
- Fixed an issue where tapping the joystick multiple times would cause control abnormalities.
- Fixed an issue where some heroes were displayed incorrectly when HD hero assets had not been fully downloaded.
- Fixed a problem where character frames were still visible briefly after entering battle, even when character frames had been turned off in the game's settings.
- Fixed a problem where Avatars and Flags for skin gifting tips were being displayed incorrectly.
- Fixed a preview display error problem in the purchase interface.
- Optimized the discount store interface.
- Fixed a problem where Clint's Howitzer skill's charge time was not properly benefiting from cooldown reduction.
- Fixed a problem where the charge time of Angela's Love Waves skill was not properly benefiting from cooldown reduction.
- Fixed a problem where using a "Like" item in your inventory would send you to the currency interface instead of the live streaming interface.
- Fixed a problem where rank changes in Ranked Mode were not displayed in your History records.