The long-awaited update is finally here and is ready to land on all servers! This update sees the introduction of many new features, such as social groups, changes to friend relationships that help make it easier for players to find others to play with and become MLBB stars, banning rules in Draft Pick Mode, as well as additional communication methods in Draft Pick Mode, your daily log will now record your game sharing history, and many other new functions you can try out for yourself!
We've also revamped some old heroes, such as [Alice] and [Vexana], among others, and have made adjustments to heroes that have become less interesting over time, such as [Moskov] and [Chou] to name a few. In terms of game balance, we've also made adjustments ahead of the upcoming new season. We hope you have fun in the game!
I. New and Revamped Heroes
Alice Queen of the Apocalypse
Revamped [Spirit Woman
] and [Queen of the Apocalypse
] models and special effects. Optimized [Wizardry Teacher
]'s special effects. Optimized certain skills.
Passive - Blood Ancestry
Increased the distance at which blood orbs can be picked up by 75%. New Effect: When accumulating 12/30/60 blood orbs, permanently grants 10% cooldown reduction/10% Spell Vamp/40 movement speed.
Skill 3 - Blood Ode
Adjusted cooldown time from 42/39/36 to 45/39/33, adjusted HP I restored each tick from 40/60/80 to 50/70/90, and adjusted the duration from 4 seconds to 5 seconds.
Revamped hero! 599 Diamonds, 32.000 Battle Points. Launch Week Discount: 30% off!
Skill 1 - Charmed Specter
All enemy targets hit by this skill will be controlled, instead of just the first target hit. Heroes hit will move in place, instead of moving toward Vexana.
Skill 2 - Nether Snare
Base damage reduced by 50 at max level.
Skill 3 - Cursed Oath
New Effect: If the target is still alive at the end of the curse’s duration, a puppet will still be summoned. Curse duration adjusted from 5 seconds to 8 seconds. Removed the HP Regen reduction effect. Puppet plague damage adjusted from 8% of the puppet's Max HP to 5%.
II. Weekly Free Heroes and New Skins
Tap the Settings button in the upper-right corner of the home screen to check the Server Time
III. Hero Adjustments
Although Moskov has extremely strong damage potential in the late game, his overt weakness in the early to mid game often leads to his strengths arising too late in an average match. Therefore, we have increased the Attack Speed growth rate of Abyss Walker, granting Moskov better burst and developmental potential in the mid game, and reduced the Mana consumption of Spear of Death, allowing him to cast skills more frequently. Last of all, we've increased the base damage of Spear of Destruction in the early game and extended the duration of the buff received after hitting enemies, in the hopes of better reflecting its value as an ultimate skill.
Skill 1 - Abyss Walker
Attack speed increase adjusted from 20%/28%/36%/42%/48%/54%/60% to 20%/30%/40%/50%/60%/70%.
Skill 2 - Spear of Death
Mana cost reduced by 10 points
Skill 3 - Spear of Destruction
Base damage adjusted from 450/550/650 to 480/565/650. Duration of increased attack power effect adjusted from 5 seconds to 8 seconds.
As an assassin-type Marksman hero, Lesley requires relatively strong early-game suppression capability, however, we found that during the first few minutes of the Ianing phase, she was unable to deal with most enemy heroes, so we have improved the early-game cooldown time of Master of Camouflage. At the same time, we discovered that Lesley's damage varied too wildly when fighting against different heroes, so we added a new passive effect to make her damage more stable.
Skill 1 - Master of Camouflage
Cooldown time adjusted from 4/3.6/3.2/2.8/2.4/2 seconds to 5/4.4./3.8/3.2/2.6/2 seconds
Passive - Lethal Shot
New Effect - Each fixed point of Physical Penetration Lesley obtains will be converted into <%Num5> additional Crit Rate (Physical Penetration percentage is not affected).
Blood Floods was dealing an excessive amount of damage in the early game, so we have adjusted its early-game damage coefficient and its early-game damage decay coefficient when hitting multiple enemies, increasing the skill requirement needed to make optimal use of its potential. As well as this, Yi Sun-shin's melee damage coefficient was also a little high, and so we've reduced it accordingly.
Passive - Heavenly Vow
Adjusted damage coefficient when using the glaive from 1.2 to 1.35
Skill 2 - Blood Floods
Improved camera performance, so the field of vision will now icnrease as the arrow is charged.
Optimized the [Apocalypse Agent
] display animation.
Although Chou has the potential to excel in any battle, we rarely see him in ranked matches, especially at lower ranks, and we really hope that more people will get to experience the power of his unique Kung Fu style. Because of this, we've decided to remove the invincible effect of Shunpo -- it will now make Chou take reduced damage for 2 seconds, instead. We hope that this will allow skilled Chou players to still avoid enemy control skills with Shunpo, and allow him to take reduced damage afterwards, so that even if your timing isn't perfect, Shunpo will still grant a period of safety through the damage reduction effect, ensuring Chou's survivability. I On top of this, we’ve adjusted the stacks and values of Shunpo's armor-ignoring effect, hoping to push Chou's damage potential even further. After these changes come into effect, we will continue to observe Chou's performance and continue to optimize him.
Although Minotaur‘s ability to control the field of battle when in Rage Mode is second to none, before he reaches this point, he needs to consume too much health, so we have increased the amount of Rage he receives during combat and slightly improved his HP growth factor so that he can enter Rage Mode in better shape.
Increased the amount of Rage Minotaur automatically gains in combat by 100%. HP growth adjusted from 262 to 269.
Hilda's passive skill provides her with superior survivability, and so her basic health was a little too high. We have now balanced this. In addition to this. the current cooldown of Combat Ritual granted Hilda movement unsuitable for a tank, so we have increased Combat Ritual's cooldown. We hope that Hilda will now need to be more cautious when choosing to escape from battle or harass the back row.
reduced by 120.
-- Burst damage, dash, and dodge, all in one. As it is somewhat unbalanced for one skill to have so many features, we've decided to remove the knock-back effect and have slightly reduced its damage bonus. We hope this will allow Lancelot to compete with other assassins more fairly.
As a marksman with comparatively short range, it's easy for Karrie to end up being focused by the enemy team. so we've lowered the cooldown and Mana consumption of her Phantomstep, in the hopes that she can use it more frequently, enabling her to readjust her position in battle to reach her damage potential.
Gusion's usage difficulty is currently overrated and his opponents often fail to I clearly see his precise actions. Therefore, we've slightly adjusted the speed at which Gussion releases his blink skill and have adjusted the base damage of Shadowblade Slaughter to better suit its casting difficulty. l His hero role has also been changed from Assassin to Assassin/Mage.
Skill 1 - Sword Spike
Appropriately reduced speed when dashing to the target after hitting them, enabling the displacement effect to be conveyed more clearly.
Skill 2 - Shadowblade Slaughter
Reduced the base damage of each dagger thrown by 30 at max level, and by 15 when recovered.
Skill 3 - Incandescence
Appropriately reduced this skill's speed when dashing to the target after using it to reset cooldowns and the nusing it a second time, enabling the displacement effect to be conveyed more clearly
Adjusted Hayabusa's background story.
Skill 1 - Wings by Wings
Solved a problem where using this skill during "Feathered Air Strik" would sometimes fail to cancel "Feathered Air Strike".
Skill 3 - Feathered Air Strike
Optimized special effects range display. Enemies can now see the actual maximum damage range of Feathered Air Strike. The range display for Pharsa and her allies remains unchanged.
Optimized [Nightarrow] skin's model and portrait.
Updated Karina's background story.
Optimized [S.A.B.E.R.] skin model.
Optimized special effects performance in battle.
Optimized the [Dark Gent] skin's display animation
Optimized caching logic for lock-on skills. Lock-on skills will now correctly remember your manually-selected targets.
Optimized some of this hero's skill tags to better suit their actual functions.
Optimized hero skill tag art effects.
IV. Battlefield Adjustments
Fixed a problem where the first basic attack after using Inspire did not ignore the target's defense. Defense-ignoring effect adjusted from 25 at max level to 11-25 (effects increases with hero's level).
Movement speed increase will gradually decay after 2 seconds instead of immediately.
New Effect - Reduces damage taken from towers by 40% while active.
Redesigned - Now provides a shield for the caster or an ally for (720 + Level x 30). Will select whoever has the lowest percentage of HP, from between you or a nearby ally by default.
Optimized special effects performance. Will now select an enemy hero in rage with the highest damage.
After analyzing game data, we discovered that players using [Endless Battle] and [Thunder Belt] were mostly using heroes that didn't need the Magic Power attribute, but were still paying extra Gold for it. This obviously reduced the appeal of these items. Therefore, we've provided more useful attributes for heroes who frequently cast skills, and slightly increased the damage provided by the passive effects of these two items. On this basis, these two pieces of equipment will no longer provide Magic Power and Mana. In line with this change, the build path and properties of [Azure Blade] have been changed, and minor adjustments have also been made to [Calamity Reaper].
No longer provides Mana and Magic Power properties. Now provides 30 Mana Regen and 5% cooldown reduction. Unique Passive-Divine Justice's damage bonus adjusted to 50%. Adjusted component prices to keep the total price the same.
No longer provides Mana and Magic Power properties. Now provides 25 Mana Regen and 5% cooldown reduction. Total price adjusted to 500. Build recipe changed to Magic Necklace x2.
No longer provides Mana and Magic Power properties. Now provides 25 MAna Regen and 10% cooldown reduction. Unique Passive -- Divine Justice's damage bonus adjusted to 85%. Adjusted component prices to keep the total price the same.
Mana provided adjusted to 100. Added Attribute: 30 Mana Regen. Adjusted component prices to keep the ottal price the same.
Unique Passive -- Typhoon: Base damage adjusted from 125 to 100. Total damage will receive a bonus from Attack Speed. Increased build price by 100.
- Skill Indicator Optimization - Added an anti-shake area to the center of directional skill indicators.
- Enhanced the minimap signal alert when your defensive towers or your base is under attack.
- Floating text related to Gold received when you personally kill a target and when you don't personally kill a target will now be more distinct.
- Adjusted the upper limit of Star Protection Points.
- Added Star-raising Point and Protection Point match performance bonuses.
In ranked games, the winning team's MVP, the losing team's Worthy Adversary, and players who achieve Legendary, Maniac, and Savage, and other feats, will receive an extra bonus.
Raise the winning streak limit.
- Optimized the <Celestial Palace> map skin's display effects.
- Added rules information in the top-right corner of the Brawl Mode room interface.
- We've discovered that [Pharsa] is greatly impacting the gaming experience of many players in Brawl Mode, thus we have decided to temporarily ban [Pharsa] from Brawl Mode. After optimizing this issue, we will notify you and unban her.
- Optimized equipment recommendation logic. When prioritizing the recommendation of an item which you currently don't have enough gold, you will be recommended the two items used to create this item.
- [Spring Fiesta Mode]: when using [Arrival] in this mode, you'll notice the addition of a new skill indicator to better select an arrival position.
- Optimized matching parameters for Legend and Mythic ranked matches to make match-ups more accurate.
- The HP regeneration speed of Bases is too low to surviev from enemies. We have made adjustments to that.
- The minimap icon for Lords travelling down a lane will now be visible to all players in real time.
- Fixed an issue where the Support Emblem Talent <Healing Hand> would not take effect when using group heals or shields.
- Fixed a problem where the Assassin Emblem Talent <High and Dry> had a chance of interrupting Recall.
- Optimized skill display effects for Emblem Talents <Veteran Hunter>, <High and Dry>, <Magic Worship>, <Healing Hand>, and <Weakness Finder>.
- Optimized Ultimate Talent icon artwork for some Emblems to make the icons of different Talents more distinguishable.
- Added an Emblem Talent display to the Emblems selection interface before entering a battle in Draft Pick Mode.
V. New Events and Features
- Ranked Draft Pick Mode: increased the number of bans from 2 to 4.
- Added a new and quick way to communicate in Ranked Draft Pick Mode.
- New MLBB Diary Function: you can now record every day of your adventure in the Land of Dawn through daily sharing quests, and by sharing your diary on social platforms or by sending it to your friends!
- Added a BattleID copy function. Now, if you encounter a problem in the game, you can tap on your BattleID and copy it when yu need to send it to our customer service!
- In order to help you find more friends in the game, make pre-made teams faster, and join social circles that share your own interests, we've added a group system (details in-game).
- In order to help you stand out from the crowd, make a name for yourself in the game, and make even more friends, we've introduced all-new social relationships (details in-game).
- The Season Starter collection and exchange event is now open on all servers!
- The Spring Fiesta Voyage puzzle event is now open on all servers!
VI. System Adjustments
- Added Hot Equipment and Pro Equipment tabs to the equipment selection itnerface after selecting a hero.
- Top Players List tabs has been optimized to display hero Battle Spells and Emblem choices.
- We discovered taht some players were using the multi-window function of Android operating systems to gain an unfair advantage in the game. Therefore, we've decided that MLBB will no longer support Android's multi-screen function, to protect the majority of MLBB players and maintain a fun and fair gaming environment.
- Optimized the Mystery Shop's item purchase refresh display in special cases.
- Optimized the MPL Guessing list to be sorted by match date.
- The Mystery Shop will no longer display a red dot reminder when incremental resource are not downloaded.
- Optimized the Hero List interface's art effects.
- Optimized the Customize Skills interface's art effects.
- Optimized the item info pop-up window. Item details will no longer be blocked by your finger.
- Penatly mail messages will now be color-coded. Mail will now be more eye-catching.
- Added a description of the Unique Passive mechanism to the Prep- Equipment interface.
- Optimized button tap sounds for pages, equipment selection, and other parts of the game.
- Optimized full screen phone adaptability.
- Optimized the new player guide menu.
- Optimized art effects in the Credit Score interface.
- Optimized text when selecting a country/region.
- Added a detailed information function to the Favorite hero interface.
- Time-limited Quest adjustments: slightly reduced the completion requirements for Support quests. The quest "Use a Support hero to get 30 assists" has been changed to "Use a Support hero to get 20 assist", and the quest "Use a Support hero in 3 games" has been changed to "Use a Support hero in 2 games".
- Time-limited Quest Adjustment: Combined the quests "Kill a Total of 3 Lords" and "Kill a Total of 5 Turtles" into one new quest "Kill a Total of 5 Lords of Turtles". Quest rewards have not been changed.
- Added new Star-raising and Protection Point match performance bonuses.
- You can now tap on your Tournament Medals in the Guessing interface to jump to the Recharge interface.
- Optimized the feel of rotating hero models in the hero display interface. Sliding slightly will now cause feedback.
- Fixed a problem where hero display model mapping was abnormally dark on some devices.
- In the pre-battle hero selection interface, long-pressing a hero's avatar will display additional information about the hero, helping you to quickly understand the position of your teammates' selected heroes.
- Mystery Shop event - Tap on heroes and skin cards for a special preview effect.
- Adjusted the graphics and text of the Target Selection Mode interface in Settings, and added help niformation.
- Integrated 3-day Limited-time Quests into the Daily Quests interface, making them easier to locate and view.
- Optimized the report button's sound effect to give it a more ceremonious feel.
- When loading a match, you'll now see handy tips to help you in the game.
- The formation reminder function will now be effective when selecting heroes in Classic Mode.
- Optimized report mail text description and strengthened the warning effect.
- Replaced "Watch a Live Broadcast" in the Odette's Puzzle event.
- An Event Schedule button has been aadded to the Events Hall. You can tap it to head to the official website and view more events!
- Optimized user experience for the returning player event.
- When Double Exp or BP Card is used, the remaining validty period will be indicated.
- When a new hero comes online, players who are already online will also be able to see the corresponding notification when returning to the main menu.
- When chossing a hero before battle, newly-acquired skins will appear first by default.
- Fixed a problem where a red dot was showing for tournament geussing, even when there was no new content to view.
- Fixed a problem where a physical back key error would sometimes occur when viewing Top Player Sets in the hero leaderboard on Android System.
- Fixed a problem where the volume settings would not working after restarting the game.
- Fixed a problem where shop bundle icons were not being displayed when viewed the first time after downloading.
- Repaired a problem where floating text was not shown when last-hitting a minion or jungle monster.
- Fixed pa orblem in lobbies or when matching where changes made to Emblem Talents were ineffective.
- Fixed a problem where hero health bars were being displayed incorrectly.
- Fixed a problem where you could still change your hero after confirming your hero selection in Draft Pick Mode.
- Fixed a problem where, when tapping on recommended heroes, you would errorneously be recommended the hero you had selected for yourself.
- Fixed an issue where silver chest push notifications would fail in special circumstances.
- Fixed Lesley's delayed model display issue in Draft Pick Mode.
- Fixed a problem where Argus' wings would become transparent when casting his ultimate skill in battle.
- Fixed a problem where players could enter a room after the matching process had already begun.
- Fixed a problem where avatars were failing to upload and dded a corresponding error message.
- Fixed a problem where tournament announcements were not being updated for player regions, triggering erroneous red dots for tournament alerts.
- Fixed a problem where Sun's clone identification effect would have a chance of becoming visible the first time it was summoned.
- Solved an issue where players could not view saved videos.